Buy Ambien Online
Belonging to the class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics, Ambien/Zolpidem is used to cure sleep disorders such as trouble in sleeping (insomnia) in adults. It acts on the brain to produce a calming effect. Usually, it’s medication is used for a short period of 2 weeks or less.
How to use Ambien?
The offset time for Ambien is fast; therefore, it is advisable to administer it just before you go to bed. Take this medication by mouth on an empty stomach, or as directed by your doctor, usually once a night. Also, avoid it after dinner/meal as it may not work as quickly. Also, do not take this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
Also, if you wake up before the dedicated quota of sleep, you may experience memory loss. Adding to that, you may have trouble safely doing any activity requiring alertness, such as operating machinery or driving.
Again, the dosage is based on several factors, such as:
- medical condition,
- other medications administered with it simultaneously,
- and the patient’s response to the treatment.
- The recommended dose for women is 5 mg and form men is either 5 or 10,
- It should be taken only once per night immediately before bedtime
- Never increase your dose (more than 10 milligrams a day) before consulting the physician.
- Don’t increase the frequency
- Please don’t use it for a more extended period than prescribed.
- Women should administer a lower dose because of the drug’s propensity to get removed from the body more slowly than in men.
- Similarly, Older adults have prescribed a lower dosage due to its side effects.
The patients may experience withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness.
Therefore, the physician/doctor may advise you first to decrease the dosage gradually and then altogether stop it to prevent the withdrawal symptoms.
This medication has potential for addiction, especially if the patient already is suffering from substance abuse such as overuse or addiction to drugs/alcohol.
Common side effects of Ambien (zolpidem) include:
- Daytime drowsiness,
- “Drugged” feeling,
- Loss of coordination,
- Nasal irritation,
- Stuffy nose,
- Sore throat,
- Dry mouth,
- Stomach upset,
- Muscle pain,
- Ataxia, and
- Visual changes.
The other serious side effects of Ambien include:
- memory loss,
- mental/mood/behavior changes such as:
- abnormal thoughts,
- new or worsening depression,
- thoughts of suicide,
- aggressive behavior